Death Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Zone

This is 10 years after Light Yagami died. Ryuk faded away as well as all the other Shinigami of that time.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faita Amanai(Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faita Amane
Webmaster/Death Note User/Kira
Faita Amane

Male
Number of posts : 13
Shinigami Name : Seiren
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Faita Amanai(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Faita Amanai(Done)   Faita Amanai(Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Template:

Name:
Faita Seoni Amanai

Who you work for:
Faita is working for himself. Faita believes in a new world, just as the man in his grandmother Misa's stories. Faita is Kira

Bio:
Faita Amanai is the son of Misa Amanai the accomplist of Light Yagami(the original Kira). Faita grew up alone after his mother died, here apparent life expectancy was supposed to be exactly 100 years old, but she died at age 50. Faita's parents died at an early age, so he lived with Misa....but Misa died. Faita lived alone for quite some time, fending for himself. He could remember all the storys about Kira his mother told him. He Admired him! At the age of ten he stumbled upon a book outside his house.......it was titled Death Note. He read the instructions in the book and was amazed. He quickly started using it to handle thugs(such as light did), but it went worse. He started to use it on innocent people that did minor things to him. Now he is 18 and is known by many as The Second Coming Of KIRA.

Appearance:
Faita looks very similiar to light. But he has Long White/Gray hair. He has gentle red eyes and is about 5'9 Feet tall and 200 Pounds. He is very smart.

Personlality:
He is very, very smart. He also has a very dark side and hides it very well.

Last edited by Faita Amane on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathzone.rpg-board.net
L
L
L

Male
Number of posts : 1
Shinigami Name : L Lawliet
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Faita Amanai(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faita Amanai(Done)   Faita Amanai(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Well actually Misa commited suicide after hearing of Light's death one year later after he actually died. So your history wouldn't make any sence since your saying that she died at the age of 50.
Back to top Go down
http://ninjanation.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Faita Amane
Faita Amane

Male

Faita Amanai(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faita Amanai(Done)   Faita Amanai(Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:21 pm

(shhhhhhsh, nothing from the actual show besides the start until around Light's death happened(nothing after that happened))
Back to top Go down
Alicia Agarath
Noob
Alicia Agarath

Female
Number of posts : 2
Shinigami Name : Aikira
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Faita Amanai(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faita Amanai(Done)   Faita Amanai(Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:45 pm

its Amane...
Back to top Go down
Faita Amane
Faita Amane

Male

Faita Amanai(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faita Amanai(Done)   Faita Amanai(Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:46 pm

(I'm just gonna keep it like this on this site)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faita Amanai(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faita Amanai(Done)   Faita Amanai(Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faita Amanai(Done)
Page 1 of 1